Sunday 30 May 2021

2021 Cross Country

 

We were very lucky with the weather on Friday and our first Cross Country at Owairaka Park took place. It is wonderful to be able to use this park in our backyard!

Thankyou to all the parents who came along and supported us and congratulations to all the children who participated by either walking or running the 1.44km cross country.

Congratulations to the children who placed first, second and third in the year group races:

Year 3 girls:  Michaela R20 Lauren R18 Sarah R18

Year 3 boys: Pablo R18 Leo R19 Niko R18

Year 4 girls: Lyla R17 Sophie R17 Noa R17

Year 4 boys: Finlay R21 Matteo R22 Brody R21

Year 5 girls: Jasmin R25 Lucy R24 Dayelle R23

Year 5 boys: Josh R6 Jude R24 Miller R25

Year 6 girls: Mikayla R7 Amy R7 Sakina R6

Year 6 boys: Antonio R7 Teddy R7 William R25 


5 comments:

  1. I agree Maria, fantastic to use Owairaka Park for our Cross Country. I was super impressed with the persistence and resilience shown by all runners. Tino pai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Vibhore here I really liked cross country beacuse whatever plae you come you dont have to worry at least you tried!!!
    Vibhore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its Elye here in Room 24 i liked cross country beacuse even if you come last place att lest you tried your best
    blog you later
    Elye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kapiri here, cross country was very exiting but also tiring but atleast everyone gave it their best shot.
    Bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This is Mikayla from Rm7!
    Cross country was pretty fun. I liked this year how you could say if you wanted to walk or run. I was running the cross country. I was happy because my friend Amy came 2nd! I also saw 3 of my friends in the pictures. You got a bit tried on the cross country but you get really tried on the big one. I came 8th I thought I came 7th but I actually came 8th. Blog you later!!!
    Mikyla🐯❤️

    ReplyDelete