Tuesday 22 June 2021

Eden / Albert Cross Country

Congratulations to our team of Year 4, 5 and 6 runners who represented Owairaka at the Eden / Albert Cross Country Event at the Domain today. 


The results have finally been sent and we have 6 fantastic runners who placed in the top 20 for their races.
They are:
Year 4 boys:   Matteo 9th place

Year 4 girls:    Nora 12th place                        Lyla 19th place

Year 5 girls:    Jasmine 4th place 

Year 6 boys:    Teddy 9th place

Year 6 girls:    Mikayla 8th place

We are very proud of all our representatives! Thank you to the parents who supported the team and to Rachael O'Shea for managing the team.


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing Manaakitanga to everyone at the event. You can all be super proud of your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all did good in the Eden Albert Cross Country! You all are Fantastic runners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and my name is Tia form Room 24 I wish i could come and see it I bet we came about 7th place. How did everyone do?. Blog you later and have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tia,
      I have now received the results and you can see them in the blog post. Maria

      Delete
  4. Hello Yasmin's here!
    And I am in room 24.
    Great effort everyone! You all made great effort and you guys are fantastic!
    Did everyone have fun?

    Blog you later
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora Elye here
    well done to all the people that where in the cross country
    did you enjoy it?
    blog you later
    Elye
    Rm 24

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ka pai all you runners. I really struggled with running at school so I'm super impressed with your efforts. I remember going to this event for years and years when I was teaching at Wesley Primary. What sports are coming up this term?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matteo here it was very hard for me because it was tiring and i thought it would be shorter but it was longer but I still enjoyed it.Bye:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kaito here from Room 7. Nice job! To all the runners who represented our school. You guys showed great sportsmanship and great Manawanuitanga. I like running as well! I hope you had a great time! Question: How many schools were there at the Eden/Albert cross country event?
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete